- If you would like to book a session with Jason, please make your payment first.
- In response you will receive an email from Jason in order to arrange an appointment with you.
- You will agree on the type of session you would like to experience with Jason.
- You will agree whether the session should take place via Skype or Zoom.
- In-person sessions are only possible if Jason happens to be visiting your area, perhaps during an Event he will be hosting near you.
1. Let's Share Presence
One-to-one practice session of sharing presence
2. Guidance for Two
Jason will guide you and your practice partner into a shared experience of presence.
3. Personal Mentoring
An open dialogue focusing on any area of your life. (not psychotherapy)
Any session can be up to 90 minutes.
For longer sessions or multiple sessions, please contact Jason to make individual arrangement.
You can cancel a session up to 24 hours before and receive a full refund. After this no refund is possible. If you need to cancel an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, you can arrange a new appointment. Rebooking is only possible one time.
Jason Lee Mitchell's Private Sessions in no way take place of psychiatric, psychotherapeutic, medical treatment or any other kind of therapy. The intent is only to offer information and guidance of general nature to help you in your quest for emotional and spiritual wellbeing. A normal mental capacity of the client is required. With the appointment, you agree to our terms and conditions.